Oh my gosh. I have been so busy lately. So I thought I’d jot down what on earth is keeping me so darn busy!
1. I started a new job last month as a Marketing Communications Director for a company called IMS in Anaheim. I just couldn’t afford to live on just my photography income yet. I guess I could alwasy quadruple my prices! I work part-time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So photography on those days is non-existent. Unless I’m shooting things for my company (I’ll post our Executive Team headshots soon and some product photos).
2. I’m a Mommy to Taylor (15 months) and Cameron (3 1/2) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All day.
3. I’m doing photo sessions, ording prints, editing, designing albums and talking to potential clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays and evenings and weekends.
4. My sister-in-law Alison is getting married March 31st!!!! Woo hoo! I’m in the wedding, so last weekend I went and got measured for the bridesmaid dresses she’s having made. Gotta love her for wanting to save us money! And I took her to get her makeup done at Saks, where my sister Brenda hooked her up! And I’m making her Bridal Shower invitations and have to get those out by next week. All fun stuff. And, her bachelorette party is coming up…an overnighter in Temecula. Again, all fun stuff. I’ll be sure to post some pics from that! LOL! Sorry Ali. But I will.
5. My youngest daughter got the flu last week. I got a bad cold. So I can safely say that two of us girls might have been a little cranky lately .
6. My daycare that I’ve been going to for over 3 years decided to close shop on a Friday and move to Corona WITHOUT GIVING US NOTICE, so we had to frantically find a nice, normal, safe, normal, loving, normal, clean, normal daycare specializing in infant/toddlers for our baby. Over the weekend. So, Taylor started on Tuesday and we’re dealing with THAT transition. Yes, there is crying.
7. We are having our kitchen remodeled soon, so we’ve planning for that. When the time comes, I’ll post before-during-and after photos!
That’s all I think! Have a great week.